Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It begins

10:30pm over here and I am heading to sleep at the uncharacteristally early hour of before midnight. Busy day tomorrow.

Get out the vote, America. While I sleep, I expect all of you to do your civic duty, stand in line, deal with harassment from poorly-trained voting officials, anger and fear over vote-flipping machines with no paper audit trail, and other sorts of intimidation. Do this.

Me? Yes, I am way far away, but I voted absentee back in early October. I'm registered in Maricopa County, Arizona, seeing as that's where the folks are, so I have the distinct honor of saying - in all truthiness - that my vote negated John McCain's on his home turf! POW! Take that, Walnuts!

Oh, heads up! Throughout the day, there will be references to "Walnuts", a pet name for John McCain. To get up on this reference, check out Wonkette or the original "Walnuts" video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on JL, give us some results!!!
Tony